THE METALLIC GIRL

Happy new month my lovely readers (although it is coming late), welcome to the amazing month of August.
Have you all tried the "so yummy caramel popcorn"? This popcorn is so yummy and tasty I am craving for more at the moment, it is packaged in a very attractive way, currently eating my "so yummy caramel popcorn" with supreme icecream.

    How are you all doing my wonderful readers, Today's blog post consists of two topics which are: "How I styled my metallic skirt" and "Who is a fearless woman"? But I will begin with the fearless woman article.

  We all know fear most times limits us from becoming great achievers which is not a good thing.
Quotes for Today :
 The eagle has no fear of adversity we need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror -Joyce Meyer

 The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless person is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.
       
         I feel if women can be fearless in their businesses and any aspect of their lives the world will indeed be a better place.
      A fearless woman is a strong woman who is not afraid to stand up for something when others sit by,she is the one who stands up steps up and takes a stand - Amy Taylor
OUTFIT DETAILS :it is about my metallic skirt

I saw this skirt when I was passing by a store and I decided to purchase it because of the way it was screaming my name aloud to come and purchase it, I finally yield to the call and I purchased it. What I like most about the skirt is the attractive and unique colour, I feel this skirt is a 'must have' for every lady.
DETAILS


  • Metallic skirt (Top shop )
  • Crisscross white top
  • Black Jacket
  • White sandal heel(Refurbished by me)
  • Clutch purse.

With the aid of the pictures you can see how I styled the metalic skirt.
 Kindly drop your comments about the outfit,comment section is in from of "disqus"

   

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts