The Sun Flower and Blue Rain Drops




     Hello lovlies hope you enjoyed the weekend , Now the holidays are officially over for me, this is really  sad though as school work might take a reasonable amount of my time, but because of I love my readers and don’t want them sad whenever they visit the blog and find no new article available I will try my best to keep you all entertained.
   Today we would be doing a quick review on this lovely blue and yellow  lace dress which i call The sun flower and blue rain drops. This outfit is an amazing girly dress that would suits any girl with any body type.

 There was a time i really hated the lace material,even after transformed to an amazing dress, when i mean hate, i mean like when a person just pass in front of me a lace dress my mood changes and same as the expression on my face but recently with amazing different styles and slayage accessories  i am intensely falling in love with the lace.

  One thing you should have in mind when sewing a lace dress is to know the color that suits you and suits the occasion
                                          OCCASIONS TO WEAR A LACE GOWN 
  • Wedding
  • Valedictory service
  • Church service 
  • Child dedication
  • Introduction
  • Anniversaries
                         HOW TO  STYLE A LACE
  • Heels
  • Pair of earrings
  • wristwatch
       This is a special kind of out fit i call a special  blue rain drop that produces a beautiful sunflower, this dress does not need so many accessories the color alone compliments itself ,so lovelies why not go today to a shop or market and search for a lace and style this way.




 What do you feel about this dress?, Kindly drop your comment in the comment box in form of 'Disqus' below.

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts