NATURAL HAIR CARE



"Beauty is how you make people feel about themselves.”
-Whitney
Hello my wonderful readers, I am sorry about the impromptu break.
   Today's blog post is about natural hair care, it is basically an interview with YORUBACHIC on how she takes care and enjoys her natural hair.


It is a pleasure having me on your platform Stella ☺

1. How do you take care of your natural hair?
YORUBACHIC : I use the LCO method, Liquid, Conditioner, Oil/Butter.

2. Do you have a particular method of natural hair care or different methods?
YORUBACHIC : I just try keep it moisturized and do protective styles


3. How stressful is the natural hair?
YORUBACHIC : I don't find it stressful I actually enjoy it. Because I style it myself most times my arms get tired but still I enjoy it.

4. What gave you the drive to be a natural hair gang?
 YORUBACHIC : I cut my hair because it was a mess.  My hair doesn't like relaxers and I used to retouch like twice a month to tame it. Now my hair can get as wild as it wants without needing to be tamed. There's a sense of freedom I get with being natural. I can walk confidently in the rain, play with my hair and my boyfriend absolutely loves it.


5.What is your most religious product for your natural hair?
YORUBACHIC:  Water. After water shea butter.

6.Do you style your hair in a particular way every time?
YORUBACHIC : No I always always experiment with styles. Even though low manipulation is key, I style my hair like 3 times a week. I just love the fact that I can change it up anytime I want to. Chunky twists, flat twists, afro, buns, etc.

7. How long have you been on natural hair?
YORUBACHIC : 3 years in May

8. Do you have any intention of leaving the natural hair gang soon?
YORUBACHIC : Never. If I ever get tired of it I'll just big chop and start all over.

Thank you Oyindamola Abbatty of www.yorubachic.ng for your time you are really amazing.


Do you want to know what I have on my hair, if yes join me on my instastory  the_estephany as I let the cat out of the bag.


What do you think about slaying on natural hair?
Kindly drop your comments in the comment section in form of "DISQUS".


Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts