YOU ARE A BADASS


Hello dear reader,

I hope your week is going fine? I should think with how admirably February is sprinting on, there is some cause for a smile.

Anyway, is it obvious that this outfit is not mine? 😁 Lol I got several questions from my close friends, some of which included, "Babe Who gave you this outfit; it is so beautiful?" Well I am pleased to inform you that this two-piece outfit is an inheritance from my mother! LOL... 😁😁 I know you might be saying to yourself, "Is it not too early for her to inherit stuff from her mom?" 😂



Should I say I was bored one day I decided to go to my mom's wardrobe? At that moment I had no idea why I even went to her room in the first place, but I got lucky and saw this outfit. I was scared to tell her directly I took it, but I ended up telling her and she didn't get offended but was happy I liked it... liked it? I love it (she was surprised because it is rare to see a 21st century teen loving such an unreavealing outfit).
Fastfoward to today's blogpost


Who is a baddass?

  • A badass is uncompromising!



  • Her attitude/appearance is admired!



  • She makes the most of the moment....



  • She has a honest support system for both family and friends!





  • She not afraid to be alone!



  • She dreams big and makes a move to achieve that dream!



  • They don't belittle themselves!



  • They don't waste time wishing; rather work towards getting it.



  • They see themselves as investments and accordingly take pride in themselves from their work, ethics, reputation.



Which of these characteristics of a badass do you admire? Do you think you are a badass?
OUTFIT DETAILS


Mint green 2 piece
Black camisole (atmosphere )
Black mules (atmosphere)
Brown leather bag
Eye wear (aldo)

Photography by Tolu Owoeye
Instagram handle @itolu_


Oh, and what do you think about this outfit? Kindly drop your comments in the comment section in form of "disqus".

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts